[Davis Democrats] Phil Angelisdes Event Reminder

Rhonda Anthony Gruska rjgruska at pacbell.net
Mon Apr 25 07:42:09 PDT 2005

Please RSVP for Phil Angelides Event if you have not already done so!

When: 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. Thursday, April 28, 2005

Where:  The Home of Lea Rosenberg

“The Wild Rose House” 1112 Westfield Terrace, Davis

Why: Fundraiser for his campaign for Governor

“Angelides 2006” $100 Donation per person

Attire: Business casual and comfortable

Please clip and mail to Lea Rosenberg, 1112 Westfield Terrace, Davis, CA 95616

(    )  Yes!  I can attend.  Enclosed is my contribution of $100 per person.

(     )  Sorry, I can’t attend, but enclosed is my contribution of $______________

All checks payable to: “Angelides 2006”  ID Number 1253280

(This Flier Computer Generated on Home Printer)

Angelides 2006 is a committee formed to support Phil Angelides’ campaign for Governor of California.  Under State law, Angelides 2006 may accept contributions of up to $22,300 per election for the primary and general elections from individuals, businesses, corporations, unions, PACs and small contributor committees.  Contributions from foreign nationals are prohibited, unless an individual is lawfully admitted for permanent residence in the United States.  Contributions to Angelides 2006 are not tax deductible for federal income tax purposes.