[Davis Democrats] Re:CONAWAY RANCH MEETING postponed

Rhonda Anthony Gruska rjgruska at pacbell.net
Tue Aug 9 21:50:27 PDT 2005

Folks,

This just came in.  They cancelled.  Now what will we eat?  bob

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE                    CONTACT:    Tovey Giezentanner

August 9, 2005                                                                       916-551-1383 wk

                                                                                                916-801-0344 cell

CONAWAY RANCH TOWN HALL MEETING – POSTPONED

WOODLAND – The town hall meeting originally scheduled for Thursday, August 11, 2005, at the Hallmark Inn in Davis has been postponed until after the trial on August 23, 2005.

“In light of the upcoming eminent domain court trial on August 23, 2005, our legal team has asked us to postpone the public town hall meeting originally scheduled for August 11, 2005, at the Hallmark Inn in Davis,” said Tovey Giezentanner, spokesperson.  “We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause individuals who wanted to hear about how we intend to preserve the legacy and future of the Conaway Ranch.  We will provide more information about rescheduling the town hall meeting as it becomes available.”