[Davis Democrats] Fwd: Phil Angelides at Lea's House

Rhonda Anthony Gruska rjgruska at pacbell.net
Mon Feb 21 16:44:49 PST 2005

Lea Rosenberg <learose at jps.net> wrote:

Mark your calendar. State Treasurer Phil Angelides will be coming
to Davis on Thursday, April 28, 2005. Phil is an exceptional State
Treasurer, an exciting speaker and a dynamic man, husband and father,
who will soon launch his bid to become Governor of California in the
2006 election. He will be a guest at my home, 1112 Westfield Terrace,
Davis, on April 28 at 5:30 p.m. Mariko Yamada is helping me organize
this fundraiser for Phil.

Mariko and I need a few good men and women who wish to help Phil and
be listed on the invitation. "Hosts" will be prominently featured on
the invitation and "sponsors" will also be listed on the invitation to
this event. To be a "host" we are asking you to commit to buy or sell
10 "tickets" to the event. To be a "sponsor" we want your commitment to
buy or sell 4 "tickets".

The "tickets" to this fundraiser for Phil's campaign for Governor
are $100 per person.

By reply to this e-mail, please let me know if you wish to be listed
as a "host" or a "sponsor" or if you simply wish to reserve some
"tickets" to this event (if so, please tell me how many you wish to
reserve). Also, if you cannot attend, but wish to make a contribution
to Phil, let me know.

Lea Rosenberg
learose at jps.net