[Davis Democrats] Boxer In Sacramento

Lyle Smith lyleasmith at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 23 17:34:24 PST 2005

Davis Democrats:

If at all possible, please show up to support Barbara Boxer tomorrow. By lodging the single US Senate protesting vote against ratifiying the election and leaading the opposition to Condoleeiza Rice becoming the Secretary of State, Boxer has shown the Democratic Party has a spine and will stand up to Bush and his thugs.

This just came over my email. If anyone is interested in carpooling, please give me a call!

YOU ARE CORDIALLY INVITED TO ATTEND AN ADDRESS ON SOCIAL
SECURITY BY SENATOR BARBARA BOXER

Thursday, February 24, 10:15 AM
Paratransit Auditorium
2501 Florin Rd.
Sacramento

If you are driving, come in on Woodbine Avenue entrance.
(Note, RT Bus line 64 appears to come within a block of this
location from the downtown area)

Map and driving directions are here:
http://sacramentofordemocracy.org/?q=node/view/2812

Keep hope alive!