[Davis Democrats] Wednesday, Tomorrow, Davis Democrat Club board meeting on January 12

G Richard Yamagata PhD yamagata at virtual-markets.net
Tue Jan 11 15:39:53 PST 2005

Greetings Davis Democrat Club Boardmembers,

I just received the newsletter in the mail.  It looks great.  A good start
for this new publication.

What I would like is for the web site address to be published in the next
newsletter.  There is a list of addresses, but the Davis Democrat Club web
site is missing from the list.  The address is:  http://yvm.net/vme/democrats/

If someone could mention this at the meeting, it would be appreciated.
Also, if someone could send a copy of the newsletter in PDF format, I could
post it at the web site.

Take care,

Richard