[Davis Democrats] Davis Democrat Club board meeting on Wednesday, Feburary 16

G Richard Yamagata PhD yamagata at virtual-markets.net
Tue Jan 25 02:40:43 PST 2005

Greetings Davis Democrat Club Boardmembers,

There will be a Davis Democrat Club board meeting on Wednesday, February
16th at 7PM in the Blanchard Room of the Davis Branch of the Yolo County
Library.  The address is 315 East 14th Street.

Please note that any Davis Democrat Club member is welcome to attend the
meetings.  We normally have at least 1 to 2 guests per meeting.  We have
never had a meeting without someone from the public in attendance.  I was
told that at the last meeting we still had over 20 people in attendance.

There is going to be a February 8th General Meeting.  We will discuss the
results.

If you have any suggestions for the agenda, please send them to Kingsley,
Tony, or me via the list.  There should be a final agenda sent out on
Sunday, February 13th.  Please also be aware that someone will be
telephoning the board members to remind them of the meeting, probably Betty
Weir.  I have already received some unofficial input from other DDC board
members on this preliminary agenda.

Items that should be on the agenda are the preliminary draft of the new
by-laws, presented by the By-Laws committee, the April General Meeting and
beginning of a discussion of the May/June Champagne Brunch.

Thank you for your attention,

Richard