[Davis Democrats] NO to a right wing Supreme Court

John Chendo jac07 at dcn.org
Sun Jul 3 20:47:24 PDT 2005

----------
From: The Pen <activist.gb at gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2005 19:55:18 -0800
To: jac07 at dcn.org
Subject: [SPAM?] NO to a right wing Supreme Court

The People's Email Network Supreme Court Action ALERT

The first thing that our Congress needs to understand is that we the people
are not going to accept ANY so-called "conservative" replacements for
retiring Supreme Court justices.  The last time our president checked the
bank balance of his political capital it was already OVERDRAWN, with some of
his lowest approval ratings ever.  The overwhelming majority of the American
people do NOT want our country to lurch even slightly more to the right, let
alone appoint another ideological extremist

We will accept nothing LESS than a centrist, and it's up to our senators to
demand that as the representatives of our true mandate that they go to the
wall, to enforce an end to this slippage into a corporate police state.  It
is not a victory to lose yet more ground.  Please tell your senators to make
it very clear to the president that the intimidation party is over.

http://www.usalone.com/supremecourt.htm

Please take action NOW!  Forward this email to everyone you know, and
encourage its posting on blogs and websites.

Or if you would like to cease receiving our alerts, just use the function at
http://www.usalone.com/optout.htm