[Davis Democrats] Davis Democrat Club board meeting on Wednesday, July 6th

G Richard Yamagata PhD yamagata at virtual-markets.net
Mon Jul 4 17:44:52 PDT 2005

Greetings Davis Democrat Club Boardmembers,

The agenda is on the bottom of this e-mail.  This is the final agenda.
Please print out this agenda and bring it to the meeting.  I will not be
able to attend.  I am a member of the Davis Community Network Resource
Allocation Committee.  I need to be at the meeting to present and vote on
web site resources, which include the Davis Democrat Club web site.  The
bottomline is that I will not be able to attend the DDC meeting this month.
I should be able to attend the August and September meetings.

If you wish to get anything else on the DDC agenda, you will need to go
through the formalized process. The President and other board members had
input in the formulating of this agenda.

There will be a Davis Democrat Club board meeting on Wednesday, July 6th at
7 PM in the Blanchard Room of the Davis Branch of the Yolo County Library.
The address is 315 East 14th Street. The meeting time is 7 to 8 PM.

Please note that any Davis Democrat Club member is welcome to attend the
meetings.  We normally have at least 3 to 4 guests per meeting.  We have
never had a meeting without someone from the public in attendance.

If you have any suggestions for future meeting agendas, please send them to
Kingsley, Tony, or me via the list.  Please also be aware that someone will
be telephoning the board members to remind them of the meeting, probably
Betty Weir.

AS FOR THE ESTIMATED TIMES -- THESE ARE APPROXIMATE AND JUST A GUIDELINE TO
KEEP THE MEETING ON TRACK.  If we use more time, the meeting will go over
and we may be requested to leave at 8PM if there is another group that has
the room reserved.

Thank you for your attention,

Richard

        Davis Democratic Club Meeting Agenda
                July 6th, 7 pm -  8 pm
             315 East 14th Street, Davis

I.  Introduction   (10 minutes)
        i.    Approval of Agenda
        ii.   Approval of Minutes for June meeting
        iii.  Comments and issues from the Public and general members
        iv.   Minutes and reports from other clubs and campus Democrats
              a. Specific report from the Woodland Club.
              b. Report from Yolo County Young Democrats.
              c. Report on the President's activities for the club.

II.  Treasurer's Report     (4 minutes)

III. Champagne Brunch  (7 minutes)
        i.   Report from Chairs of event
        ii.  Final overview of the success of event

IV.  4th of July Fundraiser Report (8 minutes)
        i.   Report from Chair of event
        ii.  Final overview of the success of event.

V.   Yolo County Fair Booth (5 minutes)

VI.  Choice Voting Forum, a DDC General Meeting (8 minutes)

VII. Content of the Next Newsletter (6 minutes)
        i.   Update by newsletter committee
        ii.  Story ideas

VIII.  New and Unfinished Business (12 minutes)
        i.   Announcements- upcoming events
        ii.  Items for next meeting
        iii. Next Meeting Time/Location -- need to set date for August
        iv.  Meeting adjournment

Time:  60 minutes