[Davis Democrats] Re: [Yolodems] The Yolo County Fair Booth NEEDS YOU!!!

Rhonda Anthony Gruska rjgruska at pacbell.net
Thu Jul 7 21:25:56 PDT 2005

Hi Katie,

The Davis Democratic Club would like to sign up to cover all day Saturday.  Please let me know the start and end times.  I will provide you with the list of names after we get our club members to sign up for their preferred shifts that day.

Best,
Rhonda

Katie Villegas <katievillegas at charter.net> wrote:
This year the Yolo County Democratic Central Committee in conjunction with the Woodland, Davis and the West Sacramento Democratic Clubs will have great exposure with our annual Yolo County Fair booth.  We really need people to volunteer to staff the booth - it's easy, it's fun & it's only 2 hours of your time! We will be registering voters, talking with Democrats & selling really great campaign items (t-shirts, buttons, etc).  Please let me know if you can help us! If you have questions, please call me at home 916.375.1132.  Thanks!

Take care,

Have a great day!Katie Villegas katievillegas at charter.net tel:
fax: 916-375-1132
916-372-4559 Signature powered by PlaxoWant a signature like this?Add me to your address book...