[Davis Democrats] June 9th meeting

G Richard Yamagata PhD yamagata at virtual-markets.net
Wed Jun 8 15:48:17 PDT 2005

Greetings All,

There is a special meeting tomorrow on June 9th for the Davis Democrat Club
Beer Booth at the 4th of July.  This meeting will be in the Blanchard Room
of the Davis Branch of the Yolo County Library.

This is not a business meeting and no new club business will be done at this
meeting because board member attendance from my calling around will be sparse.

I will not be able to attend this meeting.  Please sign me up for whatever.
I will be in town on Monday, July 4th.  I will be unavailable during the
fireworks from 7:30PM on, though.

Take care,

Richard
G Richard Yamagata  PhD
CEO/President   VME Inc.   http://www.vme.net/

G Richard Yamagata is a member of the Davis Community Network Board of
Directors, Secretary of the Board of Directors for the Davis Democrat Club,
President of the board of Virtual Market Enterprises, Inc, Vice President of
the board of the Business Link of Woodland and Davis, Secretary-Treasurer of
the board of the Davis Progressive Business Exchange and communications
liason of the Independent Order of Oddfellows Chapter 169.

Visit The Woodland Opera House
at:  http://www.vme.net/opera/
Davis Virtual Market - http://virtual-markets.net/vme/
Fresno - http://vme.net/fvm/   Rochester, NY - http://vme.net/rvm/
Sacramento - http://virtual-markets.com/svm/  Vacaville - http://vme.net/vvm/
Woodland  - http://vme.net/wvm/
"Pet, Vets, You, and Dr.Sue - http://vme.net/dvm/DrSue/

The thoughts expressed are my own and do not reflect the policies or opinions
of DVM, FVM, GVM, RVM, WVM, VVM, VME Inc, DDC, DCN, BLWD, DPBE, or IOOF.