[Davis Democrats] Please send agenda items -- Will not be able to attend the meeting next month.

G Richard Yamagata PhD yamagata at virtual-markets.net
Fri Jun 17 17:46:11 PDT 2005

Greetings DDC Board Members,

I will be unable to attend the meeting next month on the 6th of July.  I
need to attend the Davis Community Network Resource Allocation Committee
meeting to maintain my membership in that organization.  Those meetings are
the first Wednesday of each month.  I am needed there because there are
items that concern my business and other organizations of which I am a
member, including resource allocations for the Davis Democrat Club that
reside on the DCN server.  I will send out the minutes of the previous
meeting that have not been approved and will send out the agenda for the
meeting on the Sunday before the meeting on July 2.  The agenda is set by
the President and Vice President with input from the board.  Items can be
introduced from the floor, but will only be discussed and agendized at the
following meeting for a vote.  I am now asking for agenda items from the
board members.  I will submit them in a pre-agenda to Tony and Kingsley.

I have volunteered and can show up on July 4th at the earliest time for
set-up of the Davis Democrat Club booth and to man the booth.  The only time
I am unavailable will be from 7:30PM until the end of the fireworks.  I will
be available for takedown.  Please let me know when I should be at the booth.

Take care,

Richard
G Richard Yamagata  PhD
CEO/President   VME Inc.   http://www.vme.net/

G Richard Yamagata is a member of the Davis Community Network Board of
Directors, Secretary of the Board of Directors for the Davis Democrat Club,
President of the board of Virtual Market Enterprises, Inc, Vice President of
the board of the Business Link of Woodland and Davis, Secretary-Treasurer of
the board of the Davis Progressive Business Exchange and communications
liason of the Independent Order of Oddfellows Chapter 169.

Visit The Woodland Opera House
at:  http://www.vme.net/opera/
Davis Virtual Market - http://virtual-markets.net/vme/
Fresno - http://vme.net/fvm/   Rochester, NY - http://vme.net/rvm/
Sacramento - http://virtual-markets.com/svm/  Vacaville - http://vme.net/vvm/
Woodland  - http://vme.net/wvm/
"Pet, Vets, You, and Dr.Sue - http://vme.net/dvm/DrSue/

The thoughts expressed are my own and do not reflect the policies or opinions
of DVM, FVM, GVM, RVM, WVM, VVM, VME Inc, DDC, DCN, BLWD, DPBE, or IOOF.