[Davis Democrats] Davis Democrat Club board meeting on Wednesday, May 4th

G Richard Yamagata PhD yamagata at virtual-markets.net
Tue May 3 19:54:11 PDT 2005

Greetings Davis Democrat Club Boardmembers,

The agenda is on the bottom of this e-mail.  This is the final agenda.  If
you wish to get anything else on the agenda, you will need to go through the
formalized process. The President and other board members had input in the
formulating of this agenda.

There will be a Davis Democrat Club board meeting on Wednesday, May 4th at 7
PM in the Blanchard Room of the Davis Branch of the Yolo County Library.
The address is 315 East 14th Street. The meeting time is 7 to 8 PM.

Please note that any Davis Democrat Club member is welcome to attend the
meetings.  We normally have at least 3 to 4 guests per meeting.  We have
never had a meeting without someone from the public in attendance.  At the
last meeting we had 3 guests in attendence that were club members, but on
members of the board.

If you have any suggestions for future meeting agendas, please send them to
Kingsley, Tony, or me via the list.  Please also be aware that someone will
be telephoning the board members to remind them of the meeting, probably
Betty Weir.

Thank you for your attention,

Richard

        Davis Democratic Club Meeting Agenda
                May 4th, 7 pm -  8 pm
     Democratic Headquarters, 509 L Street, Davis

I.  Introduction   (10 minutes)
        i.    Approval of Agenda
        ii.   Approval of Minutes for March meeting
        iii.  Comments and issues from the Public and general members
        iv.   Minutes and reports from other clubs and campus Democrats
              a. Specific report from the Woodland Club.
              b. Report from Yolo County Young Democrats.
              c. Report on the President's meeting in Sacramento.
              d. Report on the Phil Angelides fundraiser at Lea Rosenberg

II.  Treasurer's Report     (4 minutes)

III.  May General Membership meeting  (8 minutes)
        i.   Report from Chairs of event
        ii.  Progress so far

IV.   Champagne Brunch  (7 minutes)
        i.   Report from Chair of event
        ii.  Progress so far

V.  4th of July Booth  (7 minutes)
        i.   Chair of events
        ii.  Progress so far

VI. Yolo County Fair Booth (5 minutes)

VII. Content of the Next Newsletter (6 minutes)
        i.   Update by newsletter committee
        ii.  Story ideas

VIII.  New and Unfinished Business (12 minutes)
        i.   Announcements- upcoming events
        ii.  Items for next meeting
        iii. Next Meeting Time/Location -- need to set date for June and July
        iv.  Meeting adjournment

Time:  59 minutes