[Davis Democrats] Fwd: Info on services for MImi Sen, etc.

Rhonda Anthony Gruska rjgruska at pacbell.net
Mon May 16 18:22:51 PDT 2005

Hello everyone,
Here are additional details that I was asked to pass on

1.  The funeral/memorial service is on Wednesday 3:30pm at St. James Church to be
     followed by a reception.  Reception lvenue will either be the St. James Memorial
    Center Asmundson Room or the Veteran/s Memorial Center.

2.  Please have flowers delivered to St. James Church on Wednesday, May 18 no later
    than 12 noon.  St. James Catholic Church,
                            1275 B St.
                             Davis, Ca 95616
                            (Phone 756-3636)
3.  Eulogies from anyone are welcome during the reception, please have a prepared 3
     minute written material ready.
4.  The family request that those planning to attend not wear black.
5. Please send your donations to the International House-Davis in honor of Mimi.
     International House-Davis
      10 College Park
       Davis, CA 95616
        (Phone 753-5007)

6.  The family will be meeting with the funeral director tomorrow morning on when to
     schedule the viewing at the funeral home.

7.  I will check with the family if they would like any meals provided to them at their
     house after the 18th.

regards,
marisa