[Davis Democrats] Will not be able to attend the meeting next week.

G Richard Yamagata PhD yamagata at virtual-markets.net
Tue May 24 12:41:26 PDT 2005

Greetings DDC Board Members,

I will be uable to attend the meeting next week.

The DDC Board will meet next week on Wednesday, June 1 at 7PM at the
Blanchard Room.

The important thing on the agenda will be the Champagne Brunch.

I will send out the agenda.  Please submit agenda items that will be vetted
by Tony and Kingsley.  I will be able to send paper support materials to the
meeting, I just cannot physically attend the meeting.  Someone else will
have to take minutes, though.  Please look for the Agenda about Sunday.

Take care,

Richard
G Richard Yamagata  PhD
CEO/President   VME Inc.   http://www.vme.net/

G Richard Yamagata is a member of the Davis Community Network Board of
Directors, Secretary of the Board of Directors for the Davis Democrat Club,
President of the board of Virtual Market Enterprises, Inc, Vice President of
the Board of the Business Link of Woodland and Davis, and communications liason
of the Independent Order of Oddfellows Chapter 169.

Visit The Woodland Opera House
at:  http://www.vme.net/opera/
Davis Virtual Market - http://virtual-markets.net/vme/
Fresno - http://vme.net/fvm/   Rochester, NY - http://vme.net/rvm/
Sacramento - http://virtual-markets.com/svm/  Vacaville - http://vme.net/vvm/
Woodland  - http://vme.net/wvm/
"Pet, Vets, You, and Dr.Sue - http://vme.net/dvm/DrSue/

The thoughts expressed are my own and do not reflect the policies or opinions
of DVM, FVM, GVM, RVM, WVM, VVM, VME Inc, DDC, DCN, BLWD, or IOOF.