[Davis Democrats] Using the Davis Democrat Club mailing list

G Richard Yamagata PhD yamagata at virtual-markets.net
Sun Oct 9 15:29:19 PDT 2005

Greetings Davis Democrat Club Boardmembers,

All Board Members and local electeds that are members of the DDC and have
requested e-mail from this listserve can post to this e-mail list.

If you are sending a message to the DDC list, please use the e-mail address
that you are registered as using to send the e-mail.  Otherwise the e-mail
will sit on the server until Bob Bockwinkel or I can approve the message.

If you are posted to the list, please send the copy of the e-mail only to
the list.  Please do not cc' or bcc' any other e-mail list or e-mail address
on that e-mail.

The other thing that is hanging up the messages on the server is that people
are cc'ing other people on the e-mail sent to the list.  If they are not
already on the e-mail list, the list will not forward that e-mail on to the
people or the list.  For instance Helen Thompson is not on the list as a
receiving member of e-mail from the list, hence the e-mail is sitting on the
server for approval.  The e-mail is being sent by a person that is
authorized to post to the list, but the cc'ed addresses is stopping it from
being process by the Mailman list management program.

I currently am overwhelmed with work and cannot go into the server without
spending an hour over there and I have to send out 50 letters with billing
invoices today (which I have been working on since Thursday evening) and
have two dozen tasks on my desk at the moment.  I just saw the 2 messages
hung up on the DDC list serve.

Take care,

Richard
G Richard Yamagata  PhD
CEO/President   VME Inc.   http://www.vme.net/

G Richard Yamagata is a member of the Davis Community Network Board of
Directors, Secretary of the Board of Directors for the Davis Democrat Club,
President of the board of Virtual Market Enterprises, Inc, Vice President of
the board of the Business Link of Woodland and Davis, Secretary-Treasurer of
the board of the Davis Progressive Business Exchange and communications
liason of the Independent Order of Oddfellows Chapter 169.

Visit The Woodland Opera House
at:  http://www.vme.net/opera/
Davis Virtual Market - http://virtual-markets.net/vme/
Fresno - http://vme.net/fvm/   Rochester, NY - http://vme.net/rvm/
Sacramento - http://virtual-markets.com/svm/  Vacaville - http://vme.net/vvm/
Woodland  - http://vme.net/wvm/
"Pet, Vets, You, and Dr.Sue - http://vme.net/dvm/DrSue/

The thoughts expressed are my own and do not reflect the policies or opinions
of DVM, FVM, GVM, RVM, WVM, VVM, VME Inc, DCN, DDC, BLWD, DPBE, or IOOF.