[Davis Democrats] Cantina Del Cabo 6PM Treason's Greetings party celebrating Scooter Libby's indictment

G Richard Yamagata PhD yamagata at virtual-markets.net
Fri Oct 28 14:01:13 PDT 2005

Greetings Davis Democrat Club list members,

Lyle Smith has announced that the party is at Cantina Del Cabo:
Date: TODAY October 28, 2005
Time: 6PM to 8PM
Place: Cantina del Cabo
Location: 138 G Street
Downtown Davis, CA 95616

The party favors or accessories will be legal briefs and handcuffs.
Stripped pajamas or orange jump suits are optional.

Lyle wishes to inform all that Scooter was indicted on 3 charges, two of
which he knew of at that time (12:30PM):  Perjury and Obstruction of
Justice.  You can hear the siginificance of this from all three of our hosts
at this event:  Lyle Smith, Mike Syvanen and John Chendo

I apologize for mispelling perjury this morning.  I was just going to bed
and it was the last e-mail that I sent out for the day.

Take care,

Ry