[Davis Democrats] Treason's Greetings party celebrating Scooter Libby's indictment

G Richard Yamagata PhD yamagata at virtual-markets.net
Fri Oct 28 14:43:01 PDT 2005

Greetings Davis Democrat Club list members and others,

I read over this e-mail.  This is a BYOB and BYOF party (BuyYourOwn---").
Apologies to Lyle, Mike and John.  The idea is to show up for the
comaraderie and conversation in a celebritory mood.  More details below:

Lyle wishes to inform all that Scooter was indicted with 5 counts on 3
charges:  Making false statements (to FBI agents, 2 counts), Perjury (2
counts) and Obstruction of Justice (1 count).  The maximum sentence that all
of these charges carry is 30 years.  You can hear the significance of this
and the latest news as of 5PM PST from all three of our "hosts" at this
event:  Lyle Smith, Mike Syvanen and John Chendo

Lyle Smith has announced that the party is at Cantina Del Cabo: