[Davis Democrats] Sen.Harry Reid: Prayers for Senator Johnson

John Chendo jac07 at dcn.org
Fri Dec 15 13:49:18 PST 2006

------ Forwarded Message
From: "Sen. Harry Reid" <info at dscc.org>
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 11:42:00 -0500 (EST)
To: <jac07 at dcn.org>
Subject: Prayers for Senator Johnson

Dear john , As you probably have heard by now, Senator Tim Johnson of South
Dakota became ill on Wednesday and was taken to the hospital. The thoughts
and prayers of everyone here in the Senate are with Tim and his family. Tim
is getting the finest care in the world at George Washington University
Hospital. I, along with Senator Daschle, were with his family on Wednesday
and Thursday. Admiral John Eisold, Attending Physician of the United States
Capitol has released a statement saying, "Senator Tim Johnson has continued
to have an uncomplicated post-operative course. Specifically, he has been
appropriately responsive to both word and touch. No further surgical
intervention has been required." As Senator Johnson continues his recovery,
the Senate continues to prepare for the 110th Congress. There's a lot to do
on behalf of the American people, and we are looking forward to getting to
work next year. Please keep Senator Johnson in your prayers. Thank you,
Harry Reid
This message was sent to jac07 at dcn.org. To unsubscribe from the DSCC's email
list, please click here.
<http://www.democratsenators.org/dia/track.jsp?key=108284935&url_num=1&url=h
ttp://admin.dscc.org/dia/organizations/dscc/unsubscribe.jsp?unsubscribe>
You can also send a reply to this message with "unsubscribe" in the subject
line.