[Davis Democrats] Tell Secretary of State McPherson to come clean on voting machines

john chendo jac07 at dcn.org
Fri Feb 10 08:23:42 PST 2006

Dear Friend,

How can we restore faith in the integrity of our elections when
the Secretary of State won't come clean with the people of
California?

Keeping the public in the dark about problems with electronic
voting machines doesn't build confidence. It just builds up the
perception that our government and voting machine manufacturers
have something to hide.

We can't allow public confidence in our elections system to
deteriorate any further. Join Senator Debra Bowen and me in
urging Secretary of State McPherson to release all documents
about the reliability and performance of California voting
systems now!

Click here to forward an email to Secretary of State McPherson
now:
http://ga3.org/campaign/mcpherson?rk=ApMuLhn1XzvkW