[Davis Democrats] AL GORE-TODAY-12 NOON ON CSPAN- CONSTITUTIONAL CRISIS- MUST WATCH

John Chendo jac07 at dcn.org
Mon Jan 16 09:40:23 PST 2006

------ Forwarded Message
From: Gary Beckwith <gary at solarbus.org>
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2006 03:28:40 -0500
To: <newsletter at solarbus.org>
Subject: Heads up; this could be big

Friends of truth, justice, and the Solar Bus,

A quick heads up to let you know that Al Gore is going to give a big speech
today, which will be televised on CSPAN at 12 noon Eastern.  Put your VCRs
on record, and do what you can to let others know.

Word is that Gore is going to explain to the American people that we are
facing a Constitutional crisis. By authorizing both torture and domestic
wiretapping, the President clearly has broken the law.  He continues to do
so, because the Republicans controlling both houses, and there are no
checks and balances on the system; we are truly facing a crisis of large
proportion.

The speech will probably not get a lot of airplay on the regular media
channels so we must do what we can to get the word out.

Tune in to CSPAN on TV or watch the speech at c-span.org at 12pm, Eastern.

Regards,

Gary Beckwith
The Solar Bus

the solar bus
ELECTION JUSTICE CENTER
your home for updated information on the fight for democracy in America
http://election.solarbus.org