[Davis Democrats] Conference Call 5:20PM (EST) about shutting down the revolving door of K Street money and elected representatives-vs. Rick Santorum

John Chendo jac07 at dcn.org
Thu Jan 19 14:13:33 PST 2006

------ Forwarded Message
From: Bob Casey <info at bobcaseyforpa.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 21:34:16 GMT
To: John Chendo <jac07 at dcn.org>
Subject: Reminder: Conference Call 5:20PM (EST)

  <http://www.bobcaseyforpa.com>

   Dear John,

I just wanted to remind you to tune in to our ethics conference call, just 1
hour away, at 5:20PM (EST). Let's discuss what's really going on in
Washington.

When: Today
Time: 5:20pm
Call in number: (800) 967-7135
Confirmation Code: 9345523

If you haven't signed our petition asking Rick Santorum to shut down the K
Street Project, please do so now and forward it to your friends.

Sign the petition <http://ga4.org/ct/6dSoS8M1VRtl/>

Thousands of you have already signed the petition and I can assure you that
your voice is being heard. Join me at 5:20PM tonight and let's hold
accountable those responsible for the ethics mess in Congress.

Talk to you soon,

Bob Casey

Visit the web address below to tell your friends about this.
 Tell-a-friend!
<http://ga4.org/senate2006/join-forward.html?domain=senate2006&r=apSoS8M1aXh
G&>

If you received this message from a friend, you can sign up for Bob Casey
for PA <http://ga4.org/senate2006/join.html?r=apSoS8M1aXhGE&> .

page <http://ga4.org/senate2006/smp.tcl?nkey=wwii7bi2o53n3kw&>  to modify
your email communication preferences or update your personal profile. To
stop ALL email from Bob Casey for PA, click to remove
<http://ga4.org/senate2006/remove-domain-direct.tcl?ctx=center&nkey=wwii7bi2
o53n3kw&>  yourself from our lists (or reply via email with "remove" in the
subject line).

Contribute <https://secure.ga3.org/01/contribution>        |
Tell-a-Friend <http://ga4.org/senate2006/join-forward.tcl>        |
Contact Us <http://www.bobcaseyforpa.com/contact.html>        |
Privacy Policy <http://ga4.org/senate2006/privacy.tcl>

 Paid for by the Bob Casey for Pennsylvania Committee
 www.BobCaseyforPA.com <http://www.BobCaseyforPA.com>

 <http://www.getactive.com>