[Davis Democrats] "tipping point" very near: FIRST time in 90 years ALL Senate Judiciary members of minority party vote together against nominee to Supreme Court

John Chendo jac07 at dcn.org
Wed Jan 25 20:01:26 PST 2006

Subject: tipping point very near: against big brother sam

Don't give away our birthrights as Americans for a mess of mideast porridge
and bush's protection racket.Our constitution now rests in the votes of a
few U.S. senators. Fax them tonight (tomorrow may be the final vote). Faxing
will get through; phoning may be clogged. preferably you have contacts for
constituents  in these states,but fax away,fax away,fax away, blitzen:

Maine: Ms. Olympia Snowe (R)--207-874-7631;Ms. Susan Collins(R)
207-990-4604. Both moderate women.

Vermont: Jim Jeffords(Independent)  802-223-0416. Left Republican party in
2001.

Ohio: George Voinovich (R)-614-469-7733. Argued against Bolton becoming UN
ambassador. Former mayor of Cleveland.

Nebraska: Ben Nelson(D) 402-476-8753.

Tennessee: Lamar Alexander ­R- 615-269-4803. Former head od U.S. Dept. of
Education. Should know better. Given full 3-year free tuition to NYU Law
School in expectation that he would devote his legal career to the poor. In
return for his free ride, he is eligible to be reminded of his ideals and
his promises.

Rhode Island: Lincoln Chafee-R-401-453-5085

Alaska: Ted Stevens-R- phone Stevens¹ office and ask for his fax number.

The above are fax numbers. The following are toll free telephone numbers to
the U.S. Senate Switchboard:888-355-3588;  888-818-6641; or 877-851-6437.

Remember,  D.C. (Eastern)Voting time is 3 hours later than our time. So
don¹t delay!

Pay no attention to the corporate news media's predictions. This is the
FIRST time in 90 years that ALL members of the minority party on the Senate
Judiciary Committee voted against the President's pick. Work tonight on the
filibuster of a judge who advocates unlimited presidential power--to break
the laws of Congress and international treaties--as Al Gore said last week,
What can the President not do --since he can kidnap, torture, and wiretap
without authorization of any other court or congressional oversight. We will
have one branch government, sold  to some of the most corrupt
multi-nationals on the planet--Enron and Halliburton among the foremost.

If you want to UNSUBSCRIBE from this list, please simply contact us. We
understand there are different kinds of involvement. (here¹s a joke: we¹ll
ask the government to unsubscribe you also.)

with liberty for justice for all