[Davis Democrats] Corrected Minutes for the General Meeting with Potluck July 11th

G Richard Yamagata PhD yamagata at virtual-markets.net
Fri Jul 14 18:07:30 PDT 2006

Greetings All,

I would like to thank those that are sending in corrections to the minutes.
I try to get these done right after the General Meetings, to get them out of
the way and for those that want to know what happened at the general
meetings.  Some times, there are people that are concerned about the outcome
of a resolution vote at the general meeting, so I try to make sure that
everyone knows what happened The Night Of The Meeting.  The phone numbers
are as accurate as I can determine, because I telephoned them right after
the meeting and talked to one person and connected to answering machines for
the others.  There have been three corrections to these minutes, so far.
Please send more corrections as needed.  These minutes need to be accepted
by the board at the next meeting.

Democrat Club Presents Davis Coops and Non-profits.