[Davis Democrats] BREAKING: George Bush has vetoed stem cell legislation

John Chendo jac07 at dcn.org
Wed Jul 19 11:43:28 PDT 2006

Hi there,

Have you heard the news? President Bush has just vetoed stem
cell legislation. With the first veto of his Presidency, he has
sold out to the religious right and dashed hope for millions of
Americans suffering from diseases such as Parkinson's,
Alzheimer's, Multiple Sclerosis, cancer and diabetes. Contact
your U.S. senators and congresspersons to override by 2/3 vote.

I am fighting back. I just sent a letter to my Representative
asking them to act to override the President's veto of the Stem
Cell Resarch Enhancement Act. I hope you will join me.

The health of people you love may depend on this vital
legislation. This legislation could enable scientists to find a
cure for Alzheimer's, juvenile diabetes, Parkinson's, and other
crippling and deadly diseases.

Take action now. Time is of the essence, click here:
http://ga3.org/campaign/stem_cell_override?rk=P1NBNh919RvhW