[Davis Democrats] It's official - Angelides won the Democratic Primary for Governore

John Chendo jac07 at dcn.org
Thu Jun 8 15:01:18 PDT 2006

------ Forwarded Message
From: Kandice Kapri Richardson <kandice_kapri at sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2006 11:44:24 -0700 (PDT)
To: YCYD <ycyd at yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [ycyd] It's official - we have won the Democratic Primary!

  <https://contribute.angelides.com/01/angelides_contribute>

Greetings,

It's official - we have won the Democratic Primary!

And today, we embark on a new challenge - taking on Governor Schwarzenegger
and taking back the state of California!

I ask you to imagine with me a California that is once again the frontier of
opportunity. For months, you have stood with me as a committed activist and
supporter. But the promise of a better tomorrow for California will not be
realized without your help today.

Click here to contribute $25, $50, $100, or $250 to my General Election Fund
TODAY!
<https://contribute.angelides.com/01/angelides_contribute/nWdSj1FF1smUg?>

As I said last night, this is a clear choice election between the agenda of
President Bush and his colleague Governor Schwarzenegger versus our agenda
of hope and opportunity for the greater good for all Californians.

It has been a long primary challenge and with only a few short months until
the General Election, we will need to raise an unprecedented amount of money
to defeat Governor Schwarzenegger. Your generous support today is a critical
investment in our success.

Click here to contribute to my General Election Fund.
<https://contribute.angelides.com/01/angelides_contribute/nWdSj1FF1smUg?>

Again, I want to thank you for your support these last months. Without you,
we would not have come as far as we have. I know I speak for my entire
campaign when I say that we sincerely appreciate your commitment.

I look forward to working with you in the months ahead.

Sincerely,

Phil Angelides
Democrat for Governor

Visit the web address below to tell your friends about this.
 Tell-a-friend!
<http://action.angelides.com/angelides2006/join-forward.html?domain=angelide
s2006&r=WdSj1FF1smUg&>

This message was sent to kandice_Kapri at sbcglobal.net. Visit your
subscription management page
<http://action.angelides.com/angelides2006/smp.tcl?nkey=wn8iiduzh535jbe&
>  to modify your email communication preferences or update your personal
profile. To stop ALL email from Angelides 2006, click to remove
<http://action.angelides.com/angelides2006/remove-domain-direct.tcl?ctx=cent
er&nkey=wn8iiduzh535jbe&>  yourself from our lists (or reply via
email with "remove" in the subject line).

1331 21st Street, Sacramento, CA 95814
(916) 448-1998 * (916) 446-0966 fax * info at angelides.com
<http://www.angelides.com/>

Contributions to Angelides 2006 are not tax deductible for federal income
tax purposes.
 <http://www.getactive.com/>
__._,_.___

  Yolo county real estate
<http://us.lrd.yahoo.com/_ylc=X3oDMTJkc282aGRoBF9TAzk3NDc2NTkwBF9wAzEEZ3JwSW
QDMTQzODQ2MDEEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNjAwMzY1MzcwBHNlYwNzbG1vZARzdGltZQMxMTQ5NzkzOTI4;_
ylg=1/SIG=19ls187gp/**http%3a//groups.yahoo.com/gads%3ft=ms%26k=Yolo%2bcount
y%2breal%2bestate%26w1=Yolo%>    California politics
<http://us.lrd.yahoo.com/_ylc=X3oDMTJkNzJqOTk5BF9TAzk3NDc2NTkwBF9wAzIEZ3JwSW
QDMTQzODQ2MDEEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNjAwMzY1MzcwBHNlYwNzbG1vZARzdGltZQMxMTQ5NzkzOTI4;_
ylg=1/SIG=19dnth1hu/**http%3a//groups.yahoo.com/gads%3ft=ms%26k=California%2
bpolitics%26w1=Yolo%2bcounty>    Yolo county
<http://us.lrd.yahoo.com/_ylc=X3oDMTJkZWRzMXR2BF9TAzk3NDc2NTkwBF9wAzMEZ3JwSW
QDMTQzODQ2MDEEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNjAwMzY1MzcwBHNlYwNzbG1vZARzdGltZQMxMTQ5NzkzOTI4;_
ylg=1/SIG=195fh3hod/**http%3a//groups.yahoo.com/gads%3ft=ms%26k=Yolo%2bcount
y%26w1=Yolo%2bcounty%2breal%>
  Yolo county ca
<http://us.lrd.yahoo.com/_ylc=X3oDMTJkMm43bnNsBF9TAzk3NDc2NTkwBF9wAzQEZ3JwSW
QDMTQzODQ2MDEEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNjAwMzY1MzcwBHNlYwNzbG1vZARzdGltZQMxMTQ5NzkzOTI4;_
ylg=1/SIG=19aoetv4m/**http%3a//groups.yahoo.com/gads%3ft=ms%26k=Yolo%2bcount
y%2bca%26w1=Yolo%2bcounty%2b>    Yolo county california
<http://us.lrd.yahoo.com/_ylc=X3oDMTJkZGxsZXNuBF9TAzk3NDc2NTkwBF9wAzUEZ3JwSW
QDMTQzODQ2MDEEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNjAwMzY1MzcwBHNlYwNzbG1vZARzdGltZQMxMTQ5NzkzOTI4;_
ylg=1/SIG=19i18deac/**http%3a//groups.yahoo.com/gads%3ft=ms%26k=Yolo%2bcount
y%2bcalifornia%26w1=Yolo%2bc>    Yolo county california real estate
<http://us.lrd.yahoo.com/_ylc=X3oDMTJkNG03NGZlBF9TAzk3NDc2NTkwBF9wAzYEZ3JwSW
QDMTQzODQ2MDEEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNjAwMzY1MzcwBHNlYwNzbG1vZARzdGltZQMxMTQ5NzkzOTI4;_
ylg=1/SIG=1a2uf2nr2/**http%3a//groups.yahoo.com/gads%3ft=ms%26k=Yolo%2bcount
y%2bcalifornia%2breal%2besta>

 YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

*
*  To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: