[Davis Democrats] [E-ioof-members] Monticello Bistro

G Richard Yamagata PhD yamagata at virtual-markets.net
Wed Jun 28 21:00:05 PDT 2006

Dear friends,

  Many of you may be aware that Rhonda and I are moving to Winters in July.
In addition, we are opening a restaurant called Monticello Bistro!  Our menu
features seasonal ingredients supplied by local farmers and specially
selected wines to compliment your meal. I have attached the August menu for
your review.  Seating is by reservation only and we will be going public in
July.  We would love to have you join us for dinner.

  Best,
  Tony

<DIV>Dear friends,</DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>Many of you may be aware
that Rhonda and I are moving to Winters in July.  In addition, we
are opening a restaurant called Monticello Bistro!  Our menu features
seasonal ingredients supplied by local farmers and specially selected wines
to compliment your meal. I have attached the August menu for your
review.  Seating is by reservation only and we will be going public in
July.  We would love to have you join us for dinner.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>Best,</DIV>  <DIV>Tony </DIV>  <DIV class=MsoNormal
style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; TEXT-ALIGN: center" align=center><SPAN
style="FONT-SIZE: 14pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Goudy Old Style'"><?xml:namespace
prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office"
/><o:p></o:p></SPAN> </DIV>
G Richard Yamagata  PhD
CEO/President   VME Inc.   http://www.vme.net/

G Richard Yamagata is a member of the Davis Community Network Board of
Directors, a member of the board of the Business Link of Woodland and Davis,
Secretary of the Board of Directors for the Davis Democrat Club, President
of the board of Virtual Market Enterprises, Inc, Secretary-Treasurer
of the board of the Davis Progressive Business Exchange and communications
liason of the Independent Order of Oddfellows Chapter 169.

Visit The Woodland Opera House
at:  http://www.vme.net/opera/
Davis Virtual Market - http://virtual-markets.net/vme/
Fresno - http://vme.net/fvm/   Rochester, NY - http://vme.net/rvm/
Sacramento - http://virtual-markets.com/svm/  Vacaville - http://vme.net/vvm/
Woodland  - http://vme.net/wvm/
"Pet, Vets, You, and Dr.Sue - http://vme.net/dvm/DrSue/

The thoughts expressed are my own and do not reflect the policies or opinions
of DVM, FVM, GVM, RVM, WVM, VVM, VME Inc, DCN, DDC, BLWD, DPBE, or IOOF.