[Davis Democrats] FW: MAKE YOUR VOICE HEARD!--FORWARD TOGETHER PAC VOTING ENDS TODAY!

John Chendo jac07 at dcn.org
Fri Jun 30 19:59:31 PDT 2006

------ Forwarded Message
From: BROWN FOR CONGRESS <info at brown4congress.org>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 13:35:12 -0400 (EDT)
To: <jac07 at dcn.org>
Subject: MAKE YOUR VOICE HEARD!--FORWARD TOGETHER PAC VOTING ENDS TODAY!

 FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
 Brown for Congress

 URGENT ACTION ALERT .....

     It's In Your Hands--Vote Charlie Brown as a "Mapchanger!"

Charlie needs our help!

Today is the last day for voting in Round 2 of the Forward Together PAC
online Mapchangers competition
<http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?t=onr7rwbab.0.zbbigwbab.ubgj4pbab.18&ts=S0187&p=http%
3A%2F%2Fwww.forwardtogetherpac.com%2Fmapchangers> .

It promises to be a close vote.  That's why, if you haven't voted yet,
please cast your ballot
<http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?t=onr7rwbab.0.zbbigwbab.ubgj4pbab.18&ts=S0187&p=http%
3A%2F%2Fwww.forwardtogetherpac.com%2Fmapchangers>  by midnight P.S.T. today,
and equally important, to forward this urgent message out to your friends
and neighbors.

CLICK HERE
<http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?t=onr7rwbab.0.zbbigwbab.ubgj4pbab.18&ts=S0187&p=http%
3A%2F%2Fwww.forwardtogetherpac.com%2Fmapchangers> to vote now!

"Mapchangers" is about the power that each of us has to stand up and change
this country.  To restore honest and accountable leadership to our
government, to reign in record deficits, to put an end to corruption, to
really support our troops, and to provide real security for America.
Mapchangers is about courageous leaders like Charlie Brown, and the
thousands of people like you who are standing up to put a permanent end to
John Doolittle's politics of division and personal erichment.

CLICK HERE
<http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?t=onr7rwbab.0.zbbigwbab.ubgj4pbab.18&ts=S0187&p=http%
3A%2F%2Fwww.forwardtogetherpac.com%2Fmapchangers> to vote now!

Placing in the top 5 from this competition will mean a $5,000 contribution
to Charlie's campaign, and more importantly, it sends a powerful signal
about the growing movement for change here in the 4th CD.

Remember, every e-mail, phone call, or text message that you send out today
will have a tremendous impact on the final results.  You have the power!

Thank you again for your continued support.

Because together we can,

The Brown for Congress Team

P.S.We are halfway to our Charlie's Challenge Goal of $15,000 by midnight on
June 30th.  If you haven't yet, please consider giving
<http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?t=onr7rwbab.0.u5vhqwbab.ubgj4pbab.18&ts=S0187&p=http%
3A%2F%2Fwww.charliebrownforcongress.org%2FSPM%2Fdonate.html> whatever you
can afford today--$25, $50, $100, $250 and on up!

Click Here
<http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?t=onr7rwbab.0.u5vhqwbab.ubgj4pbab.18&ts=S0187&p=http%
3A%2F%2Fwww.charliebrownforcongress.org%2FSPM%2Fdonate.html> to contribute
now!
              About Brown for Congress

Lt. Col. Charles Brown (Ret.), spent 26 years in the U.S. Air Force, and
spent 8 years on the Professional Staff of the Roseville Police Department.
He is the Democratic Nominee for California¹s 4th Congressional Seat.

 Website: http://www.charliebrownforcongress.org
<http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?t=onr7rwbab.0.95vhqwbab.ubgj4pbab.18&ts=S0187&p=http%
3A%2F%2Fwww.charliebrownforcongress.org>

     Brown for Congress      email: info at brown4congress.org
    phone: 800-727-6968/(916)-78-BROWN

Forward email
<http://ui.constantcontact.com/sa/fwtf.jsp?m=1101121493044&ea=jac07%40dcn.or
g&a=1101342328238>

 <http://ui.constantcontact.com/d.jsp?p=un&m=1101121493044&ea=jac07%40dcn.or
g&se=18&t=1101342328238&lang=en&reason=F> This email was sent to
jac07 at dcn.org, by info at brown4congress.org
Update Profile/Email Address
<http://ui.constantcontact.com/d.jsp?p=oo&m=1101121493044&ea=jac07%40dcn.org
&se=18&t=1101342328238&lang=en&reason=F>  | Instant removal with
SafeUnsubscribe
<http://ui.constantcontact.com/d.jsp?p=un&m=1101121493044&ea=jac07%40dcn.org
&se=18&t=1101342328238&lang=en&reason=F>  | Privacy Policy
<http://ui.constantcontact.com/roving/CCPrivacyPolicy.jsp> .