[Davis Democrats] Lt. Col. Charlie Brown, fighting Dem, for Doolittle's seat in Congress

John Chendo jac07 at dcn.org
Sat Mar 11 19:30:04 PST 2006

------ Forwarded Message
From: <OBRUIN at aol.com>
Can anyone help? He's a good man Charlie Brown!

A Call for action. I live in Orangevale and this is my congressional
district. We have had Doolittle in there for TOO LONG!

Fellow activists and fellow Americans, I am contacting you today to help one
of our own, Charles Brown, in his battle to free the 4th Congressional
district from years of republican incompetence, and from John Doolittle who
has voted 97 % of the time with Tom Delay and is one of Jack Abramoff's
favorite recipients of lobbying money.  Charlie is one of us; he stood with
us against the war from the beginning and his son is currently serving in
the military in Iraq.

Charlie is courageous, dedicated, honorable and determined to win in his
district. And his win will help all of us in northern California and this
nation to take the House to democratic control and let the House, again be
the people's house and not the corporation's House.

But he needs your help and he needs it now. March ends the first quarter for
the required federal financial filing and Charlie's campaign wants to show
how much this area believes in him and is willing to put their money up for
this cause. Voters are responding enthusiastically to Charlie's message and
he has been called Doolittle's "worst nightmare" but in addition to support,
his campaign needs to make an even stronger showing in fundraising.   I
know, I know we all wish there was a better system and with Charlie's help
someday there may be, but it will not be this year.

Charlie has dedicated his life to this race, in fact, he is quitting his job
soon to campaign full time. He is putting  his all on the line and all he
needs from us right now is money.  I am asking you to contribute what you
can and maybe even more. It is that important.

I am asking you how you would feel to have someone in Congress who will
stand up for what he believes in and what we believe in. How would you feel
to know that Charlie, who defended our nation and its Constitution  for 26
years in the Air Force, will now defend the same nation and the same
Constitution in the US House of Representative.  Please donate at
www.Brown4Congress.org or by mail but please do it now.  Do it for yourself,
your family, your nation and when he goes to DC next month for meetings,
know that he not going for himself but he is taking all our hopes and dreams
with him. The time to help is now.

Owen Jackman
Finance Chair Sacramento County Democratic Central committee, member
Stonewall, JFK and Town and Country Democratic Clubs.

Here is Charlie's campaign info

Charles Brown, Lt. Col. USAF Ret.
Democrat for Congress, California 4th District
P.O. Box 4506
Auburn, CA 95604-4506
800-727-6968

  Sacramento california real estate
<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Sacramento+california+real+estate&w1=Sa
cramento+california+real+estate&w2=U+s+government+grant&w3=Sacramento+califo
rnia&w4=California+sacramento&w5=California&w6=Sacramento+county+california&
c=6&s=169&.sig=8CLaVUghwae-A>    U s government grant
<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=U+s+government+grant&w1=Sacramento+cali
fornia+real+estate&w2=U+s+government+grant&w3=Sacramento+california&w4=Calif
ornia+sacramento&w5=California&w6=Sacramento+county+california&c=6&s=169&.si
g=O4BVjMgtugsvQohcnqIRow>    Sacramento california
<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Sacramento+california&w1=Sacramento+cal
ifornia+real+estate&w2=U+s+government+grant&w3=Sacramento+california&w4=Cali
fornia+sacramento&w5=California&w6=Sacramento+county+california&c=6&s=169&.s
ig=OrXDBZKoSfIPI8FTvSEGPA>
  California sacramento
<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=California+sacramento&w1=Sacramento+cal
ifornia+real+estate&w2=U+s+government+grant&w3=Sacramento+california&w4=Cali
fornia+sacramento&w5=California&w6=Sacramento+county+california&c=6&s=169&.s
ig=Mh7pFIfYiK1Or2to8g3OEA>    California
<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=California&w1=Sacramento+california+rea
l+estate&w2=U+s+government+grant&w3=Sacramento+california&w4=California+sacr
amento&w5=California&w6=Sacramento+county+california&c=6&s=169&.sig=d9Whtdfc
oDMLeWveoPY_zw>    Sacramento county california
<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Sacramento+county+california&w1=Sacrame
nto+california+real+estate&w2=U+s+government+grant&w3=Sacramento+california&
w4=California+sacramento&w5=California&w6=Sacramento+county+california&c=6&s
=169&.sig=2P2Fr7hc7cpAbEo2sj>

 YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

*  Visit your group "SacramentoforKerry
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SacramentoforKerry> " on the web.
*
*  To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: