[Davis Democrats] Dr. Bill Durston only Democrat running vs. Lundgren: Four Freedoms Dinner May 25, Thursday, at Radisson, Sacto, 6pm

John Chendo jac07 at dcn.org
Wed May 24 07:55:11 PDT 2006

Dear Dems: I haven't received the Dem slate cards from the Yolo County Dem
Central Committee.  Can anyone expedite getting these in the mail? Voters by
mail have already had 5 days to vote, without our recommendations. These
voters by mail are about 40% of our Dem voters.We're missing the boat, and
the vote!
In the meanwhile, this is a motivational  gathering happening on May 25,
Thursday night by the Stonewall Dem Club in Sacto.  But everything is
subordinate to the goal of getting Dems elected--get out an informed vote
and make sure it is counted (votes by mail are most likely to be accurately
counted). Let's do it!

John c