[Davis Democrats] Debra Bowen's campaign for Secretary of State to guarantee fair and Diebold-free elections

John Chendo jac07 at dcn.org
Thu May 25 13:13:48 PDT 2006

------ Forwarded Message
From: Debra Bowen <info at debrabowen.com>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 18:15:10 GMT
To: john  chendo <jac07 at dcn.org>
Subject: We're in the homestretch

   <http://www.debrabowen.com>

  Dear john ,
 <https://secure.ga3.org/03/bowen/nVpMuLhn1yzrD?>
Help us reach our $25k fundraising goal. Contribute today!
<https://secure.ga3.org/03/bowen/nVpMuLhn1yzrD?>

A couple weeks ago, my campaign manager, Sandra Lloyd-Jones, wrote to you
with an urgent appeal -- raising $25,000 by May 31st to fund one last batch
of direct mail to 80,000 targeted households in California.

Reaching these 80,000 key households is critical.  In fact, getting these
voters to the polls could well be enough to lead us to victory on June 6th.

As of today, we're very close to reaching our $25,000 goal.  But we need to
have the money in-hand by May 31st to fund this last mailing and get it in
voters' mailboxes before Election Day.

Won't you help us reach our goal?  Please contribute to my campaign today!
<https://secure.ga3.org/03/bowen/nVpMuLhn1yzrD?>

Our staff and volunteers -- with your help and support -- are doing a
terrific job getting the word out.  We're making tons of phone calls,
racking up lots of critical endorsements, and doing everything we can to
reach every voter across California.

But all the polling I've looked at shows the race for Secretary of State to
be extremely close.  Most voters still haven't decided who they'll be
casting their ballots for -- so this election will certainly come down to
how well we execute in these last 12 days.

That's why these 80,000 targeted households, and the $25,000 we need to
reach them, is so critically important.

Help us reach these 80,000 key households -- contribute to our $25,000
grassroots fundraising drive today!
<https://secure.ga3.org/03/bowen/nVpMuLhn1yzrD?>

I can't tell you how much I appreciate the help and support you've already
given me throughout this campaign.

Now, in these final 12 days before June 6th, I hope I can count on your help
once more.  We've already come so far and done so much -- now we've got to
do everything we can here in the homestretch to deliver a tremendous victory
for California on Election Day.

Please contribute $25, $50, $100, or whatever you can afford today -- and
drive our campaign to victory!
<https://secure.ga3.org/03/bowen/nVpMuLhn1yzrD?>

Thank you so much!

Sincerely,

Debra Bowen
California State Senator

P.S.  You could be the one to push us over the top and reach our $25,000
fundraising goal!  Please contribute today!
<https://secure.ga3.org/03/bowen/nVpMuLhn1yzrD?>

Contribute Today! <https://secure.ga3.org/03/bowen/nVpMuLhn1yzrD?>
Paid for by Debra Bowen for Secretary of State
578 Washington Blvd. #409, Marina del Rey, CA 90292
(c) 2006 Debra Bowen for Secretary of State, ID #1271345

  Invite your friends and family to join Debra Bowen's campaign for
Secretary of State today!
  Tell-a-friend!
<http://ga3.org/join-forward.html?domain=debrabowen&r=VpMuLhn1yzrD>

  If you received this message from a friend, you can sign up for Debra
Bowen For Secretary of State
<http://ga3.org/debrabowen/join.html?r=VpMuLhn1yzrDE> .