[Davis Democrats] Yolo County Dem Central Committee endorses SMUD(YES on H and I)

John Chendo jac07 at dcn.org
Thu Nov 2 15:51:39 PST 2006

When you walk your precincts this Saturday, you are also invited to
distribute SMUD literature along with all the Democratic candidates'
literature.

If you include SMUD literature, picked up from Brian Micek or Sally Parker,
you are welcome to a sumptuous  lunch at noon,  and hot spiced cider at 3pm
at 1408 Claremont, Davis.

Good deal!