[Davis Democrats] Davis Democrat Club Campaign Headquarters Meeting

G Richard Yamagata PhD yamagata at virtual-markets.net
Mon Oct 2 22:42:04 PDT 2006

Greetings All,

There will be a special meeting of the Davis Democrat Club Board and
volunteers to support the Davis Campaign Headquarters.  It has been asked
that the club give guidance and resources to the headquarters.  If time
permits, there will be some discussion about the club newsletter.  I will
not be present at this meeting, so no official minutes will be taken.

The next official Davis Democrat Club Board Meeting meeting will be next
week on October 10.  The agenda for this meeting will be sent out on October
6.

Take care,

Richard
G Richard Yamagata  PhD
CEO/President   VME Inc.   http://www.vme.net/

G Richard Yamagata is a member of the Davis Community Network Board of
Directors, a member of the board of the Business Link of Woodland and Davis,
Secretary of the Board of Directors for the Davis Democrat Club, President
of the board of Virtual Market Enterprises, Inc, Secretary-Treasurer
of the board of the Davis Progressive Business Exchange and communications
liason of the Independent Order of Oddfellows Chapter 169.

Visit The Woodland Opera House
at:  http://www.vme.net/opera/
Davis Virtual Market - http://virtual-markets.net/vme/
Fresno - http://vme.net/fvm/   Rochester, NY - http://vme.net/rvm/
Sacramento - http://virtual-markets.com/svm/  Vacaville - http://vme.net/vvm/
Woodland  - http://vme.net/wvm/
"Pet, Vets, You, and Dr.Sue - http://vme.net/dvm/DrSue/

The thoughts expressed are my own and do not reflect the policies or opinions
of DVM, FVM, GVM, RVM, WVM, VVM, VME Inc, DCN, DDC, BLWD, DPBE, or IOOF.