[Davis Democrats] FW: Come Watch Charlie Brown-Doolittle Debate Tonight!

John Chendo jac07 at dcn.org
Wed Oct 11 07:48:39 PDT 2006

------ Forwarded Message
From: Charlie Brown <info at brown4congress.org>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 10:03:05 -0400 (EDT)
To: <jac07 at dcn.org>
Subject: Come Watch the Debate With Us!

    Come join fellow Charlie Brown supporters tonight!
  October 11, 2006

      Dear John,
The debate between Charlie Brown and John Doolittle has already created a
huge buzz here in the 4th District. Hundreds of voters have called and
emailed wanting to watch the debate, so we have come up with two viewing
parties tonight in Rocklin and Granite Bay!

Please join us for an intimate reception in beautiful Rocklin for our first
debate-watching party. 40-50 guests will be served wine and light dessert at
7pm, and there is no cost.

In Auburn, we will be having a rally for the debate in the Community Room of
the Auburn Library starting at 7:30pm.

This is Charlie's biggest chance yet to show voters of the 4th District that
he is the best alternative to the corruption of John Doolittle. This is
Charlie's best chance to prove his worth to the constituents here in the
area. This is the last chance John Doolittle has to explain himself to the
public before he's voted out of office!

Come join us and show your support for a Real Choice-- Charlie Brown!!!

To RSVP, call Neil at (916)782-7696 or by email at
neil at charliebrownforcongress.org

Space is limited at both events, so RSVP soon!

    Help Us Build Momentum!   If you are unable to make it to our parties, a
live streaming version of the debate will be broadcast on KXTV News 10's
website
<http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?t=dby4azbab.0.l8enbzbab.ubgj4pbab.18&ts=S0205&p=http%
3A%2F%2Fwww.news10.net%2F> .  Join the fight by clicking here
<http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?t=dby4azbab.0.u5vhqwbab.ubgj4pbab.18&ts=S0205&p=http%
3A%2F%2Fwww.charliebrownforcongress.org%2FSPM%2Fdonate.html> .

 Email: info at brown4congress.org

 Phone: 916-78-BROWN

 Web: http://www.charliebrownforcongress.org
<http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?t=dby4azbab.0.95vhqwbab.ubgj4pbab.18&ts=S0205&p=http%
3A%2F%2Fwww.charliebrownforcongress.org>

Forward email
<http://ui.constantcontact.com/sa/fwtf.jsp?m=1101121493044&ea=jac07%40dcn.or
g&a=1101425270819>

 <http://ui.constantcontact.com/d.jsp?p=un&m=1101121493044&ea=jac07%40dcn.or
g&se=18&t=1101425270819&lang=en&reason=F> This email was sent to
jac07 at dcn.org, by info at brown4congress.org
Update Profile/Email Address
<http://ui.constantcontact.com/d.jsp?p=oo&m=1101121493044&ea=jac07%40dcn.org
&se=18&t=1101425270819&lang=en&reason=F>  | Instant removal with
SafeUnsubscribe
<http://ui.constantcontact.com/d.jsp?p=un&m=1101121493044&ea=jac07%40dcn.org
&se=18&t=1101425270819&lang=en&reason=F> £ | Privacy Policy
<http://ui.constantcontact.com/roving/CCPrivacyPolicy.jsp> .