[Davis Democrats] Halloween Party for Phil Angelides and his supporters...

G Richard Yamagata PhD yamagata at virtual-markets.net
Fri Oct 20 18:47:20 PDT 2006

Greetings All,

I was told that the graphic stating the date and time did not come over to
some people's systems.

The time of the fundraiser is 7PM to 9PM at the home of Stephen and Robin
Souza on Tuesday, October 31 -- Halloween.  I am told that this is going to
be an awesome event.  I think that I will be tending bar dressed up as my
former career, a PhD in Comparative Pathology.  I can tell you what
parasites you can get from your cats and dogs and other pets;^)

I hope this answers all the questions.

Take care,

Richard
G Richard Yamagata  PhD
CEO/President   VME Inc.   http://www.vme.net/

G Richard Yamagata is a member of the Davis Community Network Board of
Directors, a member of the board of the Business Link of Woodland and Davis,
Secretary of the Board of Directors for the Davis Democratic Club, President
of the board of Virtual Market Enterprises, Inc, Secretary-Treasurer
of the board of the Davis Progressive Business Exchange and communications
liason of the Independent Order of Oddfellows Chapter 169.

Visit The Woodland Opera House
at:  http://www.vme.net/opera/
Davis Virtual Market - http://virtual-markets.net/vme/
Fresno - http://vme.net/fvm/   Rochester, NY - http://vme.net/rvm/
Sacramento - http://virtual-markets.com/svm/  Vacaville - http://vme.net/vvm/
Woodland  - http://vme.net/wvm/
"Pet, Vets, You, and Dr.Sue - http://vme.net/dvm/DrSue/

The thoughts expressed are my own and do not reflect the policies or opinions
of DVM, FVM, GVM, RVM, WVM, VVM, VME Inc, DCN, DDC, BLWD, DPBE, or IOOF.