[Davis Democrats] FW: Protest 9/11 show on Ch 10 (ABC-TV in Sacramento)

John Chendo jac07 at dcn.org
Mon Sep 4 10:17:34 PDT 2006

In the interest of seeing through the PR:

From: greg gardner   To: sac4democracy at hotmail.com
Subject: ACTION ALERT
If you have not seen this, you should. I am acting on it. I will contact
FCC, and will add angry letter to their "public file." Others should do so,
too. And try also complaining to their advertisers!
greg

A Channel 10 "special" on 9/10 and 9/11, billed as a documentary, is
actually a Republican propaganda piece. Its aim is to persuade viewers that
George Bush has no responsibility for 9/11 ­ and blames Clinton!  The
producer has admitted the program is not a documentary; it is fictional,
i.e., propaganda.
Please e-mail Channel 10 asking them not to break the law by providing free
air time for Republican propaganda.   A copy of my email to Channel 10 is
below.
http://thinkprogress.org/2006/09/01/abc-blame-clinton/
http://www.news10.net/life/programming/station/week2/sunday.htm

New ABC Docudrama Blames Clinton For 9/11, Praises Bush
http://thinkprogress.org/2006/09/01/abc-blame-clinton/

Contact ABC CH.10 and let them know how you feel about this misuse of the
public airwaves -- yet more Republican right-wing propaganda made to scare
the public away from voting for Democrats this year.
Send your email to the following addresses:
Erin Tognetti   etognetti at news10.net
Margaret Mohr  mmohr at news10.net
comments at news10.net

or call or fax: