[Davis Democrats] Davis Democratic Headquarters Meeting tonight!

G Richard Yamagata PhD yamagata at virtual-markets.net
Tue Sep 5 15:03:33 PDT 2006

Greetings Everyone,

There will be a meeting tonight at 7PM at the Davis Democratic Headquarters.
The headquarters is behind Cafe Roma on E street -- across the street from
Baskin Robbins.  There is this long enclosed corridor that is between Cafe
Roma and Chipotle and it is off of that corridor.

The meeting will be to schedule staffing of the headquarters and other
issues.  We will have other meetings there, including the Davis Democrat
Club Board Meetings on September 12, October 10, and November 14.

Take care,

Richard
G Richard Yamagata  PhD
CEO/President   VME Inc.   http://www.vme.net/

G Richard Yamagata is a member of the Davis Community Network Board of
Directors, a member of the board of the Business Link of Woodland and Davis,
Secretary of the Board of Directors for the Davis Democrat Club, President
of the board of Virtual Market Enterprises, Inc, Secretary-Treasurer
of the board of the Davis Progressive Business Exchange and communications
liason of the Independent Order of Oddfellows Chapter 169.

Visit The Woodland Opera House
at:  http://www.vme.net/opera/
Davis Virtual Market - http://virtual-markets.net/vme/
Fresno - http://vme.net/fvm/   Rochester, NY - http://vme.net/rvm/
Sacramento - http://virtual-markets.com/svm/  Vacaville - http://vme.net/vvm/
Woodland  - http://vme.net/wvm/
"Pet, Vets, You, and Dr.Sue - http://vme.net/dvm/DrSue/

The thoughts expressed are my own and do not reflect the policies or opinions
of DVM, FVM, GVM, RVM, WVM, VVM, VME Inc, DCN, DDC, BLWD, DPBE, or IOOF.