[Davis Democrats] Davis Dems Chairs at Jerry Kaneko's home

G Richard Yamagata PhD yamagata at virtual-markets.net
Tue Sep 12 22:52:21 PDT 2006

Greetings All,

The DDC chairs that were taken over to Jerry Kaneko's home for the ice cream
social are still at his house.  He would like someone to pick them up.  Can
anyone help with the pick-up and storage of some of the club chairs.  I
think that 15 of the chairs go over to Stephen Souza's house for storage,
but I do not know where the other 11 are to go.

Please respond to this e-mail if you can help or have a suggestion.  There
seem to be enough chairs at the headquarters, though maybe they may need
some more down there for the potluck on the 24th of September.

Take care,

Richard
G Richard Yamagata  PhD
CEO/President   VME Inc.   http://www.vme.net/

G Richard Yamagata is a member of the Davis Community Network Board of
Directors, a member of the board of the Business Link of Woodland and Davis,
Secretary of the Board of Directors for the Davis Democrat Club, President
of the board of Virtual Market Enterprises, Inc, Secretary-Treasurer
of the board of the Davis Progressive Business Exchange and communications
liason of the Independent Order of Oddfellows Chapter 169.

Visit The Woodland Opera House
at:  http://www.vme.net/opera/
Davis Virtual Market - http://virtual-markets.net/vme/
Fresno - http://vme.net/fvm/   Rochester, NY - http://vme.net/rvm/
Sacramento - http://virtual-markets.com/svm/  Vacaville - http://vme.net/vvm/
Woodland  - http://vme.net/wvm/
"Pet, Vets, You, and Dr.Sue - http://vme.net/dvm/DrSue/

The thoughts expressed are my own and do not reflect the policies or opinions
of DVM, FVM, GVM, RVM, WVM, VVM, VME Inc, DCN, DDC, BLWD, DPBE, or IOOF.