[Davis Democrats] October 10 Davis Democrat Club Board Meeting

G Richard Yamagata PhD yamagata at virtual-markets.net
Thu Sep 28 00:22:57 PDT 2006

Greetings Davis Democrat Club Boardmembers,

This is a reminder that we are going to have a board meeting in a couple of
weeks.  The next board meeting is on October 10, the second Tuesday of the
month.  Please submit any agenda items.  The agenda is light and I currently
have only 35 minutes worth of items to fill it.

Also, please attend the weekly Tuesday campaign headquarters meeting for
campaign headquarters activities, events and planning and executing the
Davis push to get voters to the polls.

Take care,

Richard