[Davis Democrats] Guest Speaker for April General Meeting and Potluck on April 26

G Richard Yamagata PhD yamagata at virtual-markets.net
Fri Apr 13 02:43:02 PDT 2007

Greetings all,

The speakers that was scheduled for the April 26th meeting were scheduled by
John Chendo last week.  I do not have the two speaker names, but they are
people involved with Unions and they will speak about the union issues
facing the Community of Davis.

John Chendo will be sending an announcement for this event again to remind
people of the time, date, place, potluck recommendations, recommended
donation and other sundry information before the 26th of April.

On a personal note, I have to visit a neurologist in Fresno that day, so I
will not be attending this event.

Take care,

Richard
G Richard Yamagata  PhD
CEO/President   VME Inc.   http://www.vme.net/

G Richard Yamagata is a member of the Davis Community Network Board of
Directors, Secretary of the Board of Directors for the Davis Democratic
Club, President of the board of Virtual Market Enterprises, Inc,
Secretary-Treasurer of the board of the Davis Progressive Business
Exchange and communications liason for the Independent Order of
Oddfellows Chapter 169 and the Business Link of Woodland and Davis.

Visit The Woodland Opera House
at:  http://www.vme.net/opera/
Davis Virtual Market - http://virtual-markets.net/vme/
Fresno - http://vme.net/fvm/   Rochester, NY - http://vme.net/rvm/
Sacramento - http://virtual-markets.com/svm/  Vacaville - http://vme.net/vvm/
Woodland  - http://vme.net/wvm/
"Pet, Vets, You, and Dr.Sue - http://vme.net/dvm/DrSue/

The thoughts expressed are my own and do not reflect the policies or opinions
of DVM, FVM, GVM, RVM, WVM, VVM, VME Inc, DCN, DDC, BLWD, DPBE, or IOOF.