[Davis Democrats] Mel Trujillo

Eileen Lindsay eileenlindsay at comcast.net
Mon Apr 16 11:39:52 PDT 2007

I would welcome an article about Mel's work for the Davis Democratic Club
for the May newsletter. The only submissions we have for the May newsletter
are the donors, treasurer's report and the ads. We need articles, photos and
information about what the club is doing, so please send them in as soon as
possible.  I will not be able to write for this issue.

I have been appointed as Senior Pastor of Walnut Creek First United
Methodist Church beginning July 1, so I must give up being editor of the
Davis Democratic News.  Any club member who is interested in this position
is welcome to talk to me about it, 757-1673.  The Newsletter Editor is an
officer of the club and requires election by the board.

Eileen H. Lindsay