[Davis Democrats] e-mail II: Volunteer at the Yolo County Fair Booth for YCDCC

G Richard Yamagata PhD yamagata at virtual-markets.net
Wed Aug 8 21:19:39 PDT 2007

Greetings All,

Just an additional note:  if you want to volunteer on another day during the
Yolo County Fair from August 15 through August 19, please e-mail Andrew and
ask if the time slot is available.  We have a lot of other days other than
Davis Democratic Club day.  I am sure that you will be welcome at the booth.
If you are at the Fair, please stop by and say hello, especially on Friday
the 17th of August.

-------------------------------

The Yolo County Fair is only 1 week away.  The Yolo County Democratic
Central Committee sponsors each year a booth for the party at the Yolo
County Fair.  This year is no different.

The YCDCC assigned Friday as Davis Democratic Club Day, where our club
members volunteer to man the booth.  If you wish to volunteer, call Andrew
Ramos, YCDCC President, at 707-330-0697 or e-mail him at
ajramos at pacbell.net.  You can also find his contact information at the
YoloDems web site at yolodems.org and/or yolodems.com

We need people between 10AM and 11PM.  I know that we have already had
cancellations within the last 24 hours, so do not be bashful, ask and you
might be surprised that a time period is empty.

Thank you for your attention,

Richard

G Richard Yamagata  PhD
CEO/President   VME Inc.   http://www.vme.net/   http://vme.net/bcards/bio.html

G Richard Yamagata is a member of the Davis Community Network Board of
Directors, Secretary of the Board of Directors for the Davis Democratic
Club, President of the board of Virtual Market Enterprises, Inc,
Secretary-Treasurer of the board of the Davis Progressive Business
Exchange and communications liason for the Independent Order of
Oddfellows Chapter 169 and the Business Link of Woodland and Davis.

Visit The Woodland Opera House
at:  http://www.vme.net/opera/
Davis Virtual Market - http://virtual-markets.net/vme/
Fresno - http://vme.net/fvm/   Reedley - http://vme.net/rvm/
Sacramento - http://virtual-markets.com/svm/  Vacaville - http://vme.net/vvm/
Woodland  - http://vme.net/wvm/
"Pet, Vets, You, and Dr.Sue - http://vme.net/dvm/DrSue/

The thoughts expressed are my own and do not reflect the policies or opinions
of DVM, FVM, GVM, RVM, WVM, VVM, VME Inc, DCN, DDC, WBL, DPBE, or IOOF.