[Davis Democrats] DDC Yolo County Fair Booth on Friday, 8/17

G Richard Yamagata PhD yamagata at virtual-markets.net
Mon Aug 13 23:44:54 PDT 2007

Greetings Davis Democratic Club Members,

The followings is from Andrew Ramos, County Chair of the Yolo County
Democratic Central Committee
 <http://www.yolodems.com/> http://www.yolodems.com
 <mailto:ajramos at pacbell.net> ajramos at pacbell.net

Hi Folks,

Just a note to say "thank you" to the Davis Democratic Club for your help
staffing the Yolo County Fair Booth on Friday, 8/17.  DDC really came
through on scheduling.  We've got just one more time slot we need to fill:
1:00 - 4:00 PM.  If you can work this time, it'd be a huge help to the Yolo
Democratic Party and DDC!  Please e-mail me at ajramos at pacbell.net or call
at (707) 330-0697.

The fair is located at 1125 East St., Woodland.  Our booth will be in the
Main Exhibition Hall.

Here's DDC's schedule so far:

>10:00 AM - 1:00 PM
>Barbara Slemmons
>Mary Major
>Betty Weir
>
>1:00 PM - 4:00 PM
>Claire Black Slotton
>
>4:00 PM - 7:00 PM
>Bob Bockwinkel
>Lyle Smith
>Jim Provenza
>
>7:00 PM - 10:00 PM
>Mike Syvanen
>Lyle Smith
(G R Yamagata and B Wilson will also be at the booth -- GRy)

>10:00 PM - 11:00 PM
>Andrew Ramos (Clean-Up)

Look forward to seeing you all at the fair!

Best,
Andrew Ramos

  <mailto:ajramos at pacbell.net> ajramos at pacbell.net
 (707) 330-0697

 P.O. Box 73591
 Davis, CA 95616
G Richard Yamagata  PhD
CEO/President   VME Inc.   http://www.vme.net/   http://vme.net/bcards/bio.html

G Richard Yamagata is a member of the Davis Community Network Board of
Directors, Secretary of the Board of Directors for the Davis Democratic
Club, President of the board of Virtual Market Enterprises, Inc,
Secretary-Treasurer of the board of the Davis Progressive Business
Exchange and communications liason for the Independent Order of
Oddfellows Chapter 169 and the Business Link of Woodland and Davis.

Visit The Woodland Opera House
at:  http://www.vme.net/opera/
Davis Virtual Market - http://virtual-markets.net/vme/
Fresno - http://vme.net/fvm/   Reedley - http://vme.net/rvm/
Sacramento - http://virtual-markets.com/svm/  Vacaville - http://vme.net/vvm/
Woodland  - http://vme.net/wvm/
"Pet, Vets, You, and Dr.Sue - http://vme.net/dvm/DrSue/

The thoughts expressed are my own and do not reflect the policies or opinions
of DVM, FVM, GVM, RVM, WVM, VVM, VME Inc, DCN, DDC, WBL, DPBE, or IOOF.