[Davis Democrats] Charlie Brown-September 7th Campaign Announcement!

John Chendo jac07 at dcn.org
Fri Aug 24 11:40:53 PDT 2007

------ Forwarded Message
From: Charlie Brown <info at charliebrownforcongress.org>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2007 14:29:42 -0700
To: <jac07 at dcn.org>
Subject: Join us for our September 7th Campaign Announcement!

 <http://www.charliebrownforcongress.org/lists/lt.php?id=cUVTVwEEUQcZBwsYCQc
AU1A%3D>
Dear John,

For the past two years, we've worked hard to create change in the 4th
district and across the country.  And from the grassroots to the netroots,
and all points inbetween, our growing momentum is undeniable.  But make no
mistake about it, our mission is far from complete.

As you know, Jan and I promised to be in this battle for the long haul, and
we keep our promises.  So on September 7th, I'm making my intentions for
2008 "official,"  and taking the next step towards a brighter future for all
of us.

Grassroots Democracy is about everyone being involved, so this year's "Take
Off" event will be an p;old fashioned political barnstorming tour throughout
the Fourth District.  If you can, please show your support and join us at
any one of our four campaign announcement celebrations in El Dorado, Placer,
Nevada, and Plumas Counties.

CHARLIE BROWN FOR CONGRESS
2008 CAMPAIGN ANNOUNCEMENT AND BARNSTORM
September 7, 2007
11:00a.m.-12:30 p.m.-Cameron Park3081 Boeing Road, Cameron Park, CA
95682-9209TO RSVP:  jon at charliebrownforcongress.org

12:30p.m.-2:00 p.m.---AuburnAuburn Municipal Airport 13 626 New Airport
RoadAuburn, CA 95602TO RSVP:  jon at charliebrownforcongress.org

2:00 p.m.-3:30 p.m.-Grass ValleyNevada County Airport 13083 John Bauer Ave.,
Grass Valley, CA 95945 (2nd Hangar facing the runway, ea st of the Airport
Office)TO RSVP:  jon at charliebrownforcongress.org

3:30 p.m.-5:00 p.m.-Quincy Gansner Field Airport
198 Plumas Ave., Quincy CA 95971-7007TO RSVP:
jon at charliebrownforcongress.org

THERE IS NO COST TO ATTEND OUR CAMPAIGN KICKOFF EVENTS!!
Media Inquiries:  Todd Stenhouse at 916-455-6640; or
toddstenhouse at comcast.net <mailto:toddstenhouse at comcast.net>

Thank you all again for your tireless efforts your support, your generosity,
and your encouragement.

And remember, turning out on September 7th will show the entire country that
the people's resolve for new leadership in CA-04 has never been stronger.

Keep fighting,

Charlie

--
If you do not want to receive any more messages,  this link
<http://www.charliebrownforcongress.org/lists/lt.php?id=cUVTVwEEUQgZBwsYCQcA