[Davis Democrats] Hip Holiday Party for Democrats this Friday

G Richard Yamagata PhD yamagata at virtual-markets.net
Wed Dec 5 17:25:00 PST 2007

Greetings Fellow Democrats,

Yesterday we had a full house at the board meeting.  Of 15 active board
members, 12 participated with the other three contacting us well before
hand, letting us know that they were not able to attend.  We had one guest,
Davis Democratic Club member, Judy Reynolds, who was welcomed warmly to the
meeting!

At the board meeting, Bob Bockwinkel announced a Hip Holiday Party this
Friday on December 7, from 6 to 9PM at the Oddfellows Hall, 415 Second
Street in Downtown Davis.  This is a Region 3 California Democratic Party
potluck event.  There is live entertainment by Lenny Goldberg and band.
There is no entrance fee.  Donations will be accepted and we would like you
to bring your favorite food and enough to feed 4 to 6 people.  Drinks,
plates, plasticware and other acoutraments will be provided.  But, BYOB (Buy
Your Own Beer), they will be available for purchase.

Call Bob Bockwinkel at 758-7389 for information or e-mail him at
bbockwinkel at golyon.com

G Richard Yamagata  PhD
CEO/President   VME Inc.   http://www.vme.net/   http://vme.net/bcards/bio.html
Phone: 530-VIV-VMEI or 530-848-8634

G Richard Yamagata is a member of the Davis Community Network Board of
Directors, Secretary of the Board of Directors for the Davis Democratic
Club, President of the board of Virtual Market Enterprises, Inc,
Secretary-Treasurer of the board of the Davis Progressive Business
Exchange and communications liason for the Independent Order of
Odd Fellows Chapter 169 and the Business Link of Woodland and Davis.

For public service to the Democratic Party of Yolo County,
Recipient of the 2007 Williamson-Weir Award

Visit The Woodland Opera House
at:  http://www.vme.net/opera/
Davis Virtual Market - http://virtual-markets.net/vme/
Fresno - http://vme.net/fvm/   Reedley - http://vme.net/rvm/
Sacramento - http://virtual-markets.com/svm/  Vacaville - http://vme.net/vvm/
Woodland  - http://vme.net/wvm/
"Pet, Vets, You, and Dr.Sue - http://vme.net/dvm/DrSue/

The thoughts expressed are my own and do not reflect the policies or opinions
of DVM, FVM, GVM, RVM, WVM, VVM, VME Inc, DCN, DDC, WBL, DPBE, or IOOF.