[Davis Democrats] TOMORROW -- Davis Democrat Club Board Meeting at Lamppost Pizza

G Richard Yamagata PhD yamagata at virtual-markets.net
Tue Jan 9 16:23:10 PST 2007

PLEASE NOTE -- THE BOARD MEETING IS AT Lamppost Pizza at 1260 Lake Blvd --
by the old Ray's Market Place with the usual time of 7-9pm.

I am expecting over 20 people at this meeting.  On the agenda will be the
future of the newsletter mailings by US Postal Mail.

The 8th Assembly District Democratic Party Caucus will be on Saturday.
The following is an annoucnement from Cecilia Escameila-Greenwald:

The 8th AD Delegate Elections is on Saturday the 13th of
January in West Sacramento at the City Hall Building.
People will only be allowed to vote from 2-3 PM.

Thank you.

Cecilia

Please attend and exercise your right to vote as a Democrat.
G Richard Yamagata  PhD
CEO/President   VME Inc.   http://www.vme.net/

G Richard Yamagata is a member of the Davis Community Network Board of
Directors, Secretary of the Board of Directors for the Davis Democratic
Club, President of the board of Virtual Market Enterprises, Inc,
Secretary-Treasurer of the board of the Davis Progressive Business
Exchange and communications liason for the Independent Order of
Oddfellows Chapter 169 and the Business Link of Woodland and Davis.

Visit The Woodland Opera House
at:  http://www.vme.net/opera/
Davis Virtual Market - http://virtual-markets.net/vme/
Fresno - http://vme.net/fvm/   Rochester, NY - http://vme.net/rvm/
Sacramento - http://virtual-markets.com/svm/  Vacaville - http://vme.net/vvm/
Woodland  - http://vme.net/wvm/
"Pet, Vets, You, and Dr.Sue - http://vme.net/dvm/DrSue/

The thoughts expressed are my own and do not reflect the policies or opinions
of DVM, FVM, GVM, RVM, WVM, VVM, VME Inc, DCN, DDC, BLWD, DPBE, or IOOF.