[Davis Democrats] Kucinich--sponsoring a congressional resolution to impeach cheney

John Chendo jac07 at dcn.org
Tue Jul 3 12:19:35 PDT 2007

------ Forwarded Message
From: "Kucinich for President, Mike Klein"
<denniskucinichmessages at kucinich.us>
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2007 13:22:13 -0400 (EDT)
To: <jac07 at dcn.org>
Subject: You did it!

<http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?t=6tr99bcab.0.47rzzacab.pmeyxacab.12445&ts=S0261&p=ht
tp%3A%2F%2Fkucinich.us>  You did it! We did it! Thank you so much for
helping us reach our June 30th goal. Thousands of people from all across the
country became Patriots of Peace, and we sent a message loud and clear that
our message is too important, our work is too critical, and our campaign
will continue to spread Dennis¹s message about peace and prosperity! We are
simply humbled and amazed by the response we have received for this goal. A
supporter from Minneapolis wrote in and said, "A friend of mine, Tony
Hebert, was killed in Iraq a couple days ago. It hurts me deeply to know my
buddies, the guys I grew up with, are dying for a war that has no reason
and, terribly, no end. I know you have the passion and dedication to fight
for peace, and for that, you are a true patriot, a true hero."  We thank
this supporter for his comments, and our hearts go out to him and to the
family of his brave friend who lost his life in Iraq. This is why we
continue to fight this fight. As true patriots, we will continue to tell the
truth about Iraq and fight for an end to this occupation. We will continue
to lead the fight in a not-for-profit health care system to ensure we all
have adequate health care. And we will continue to fight for equal
opportunity and equal access for our brothers and sisters without a voice.
That¹s what this campaign is about.  We thank you in helping in this very
important mission and we urge you to continue supporting this campaign and
spreading the word about Dennis's message of peace. Again, thank you so much
for your continuing support! Together, we will win this race; together, we
will build a better America!  Best regards,
Mike Klein
 Campaign Manager

<http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?t=6tr99bcab.0.ark5lbcab.pmeyxacab.12445&ts=S0261&p=ht
tps%3A%2F%2Fservices.myngp.com%2Fngponlineservices%2Fcontribution.aspx%3FX%3
DaDlDFFT9TMGh0ghebdP6VkYKCfcT%2FFNw>
<http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?t=6tr99bcab.0.f6rzzacab.pmeyxacab.12445&ts=S0261&p=ht
tp%3A%2F%2Fkucinich.us%2Fvolunteer-main>
<http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?t=6tr99bcab.0.g6rzzacab.pmeyxacab.12445&ts=S0261&p=ht
tp%3A%2F%2Fkucinich.us%2Fvideo>

<http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?t=6tr99bcab.0.h6rzzacab.pmeyxacab.12445&ts=S0261&p=ht
tp%3A%2F%2Fkucinich.us%2Fnews>
<http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?t=6tr99bcab.0.i6rzzacab.pmeyxacab.12445&ts=S0261&p=ht
tp%3A%2F%2Fkucinich.us%2Fschedule>
<http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?t=6tr99bcab.0.j6rzzacab.pmeyxacab.12445&ts=S0261&p=ht
tp%3A%2F%2Fgovote.org>
   877-41-DENNIS (877-413-3664)
 Paid for by Kucinich for President 2008

Forward email
<http://ui.constantcontact.com/sa/fwtf.jsp?m=1101684019599&ea=jac07%40dcn.or
g&a=1101720798845>

 <http://visitor.constantcontact.com/d.jsp?p=un&m=1101684019599&ea=jac07%40d
cn.org&se=12445&t=1101720798845&lang=en&reason=F> This email was sent to
jac07 at dcn.org, by denniskucinichmessages at kucinich.us
Update Profile/Email Address
<http://visitor.constantcontact.com/d.jsp?p=oo&m=1101684019599&ea=jac07%40dc
n.org&se=12445&t=1101720798845&lang=en&reason=F>  | Instant removal with
SafeUnsubscribe
<http://visitor.constantcontact.com/d.jsp?p=un&m=1101684019599&ea=jac07%40dc
n.org&se=12445&t=1101720798845&lang=en&reason=F> £ | Privacy Policy
<http://ui.constantcontact.com/roving/CCPrivacyPolicy.jsp> .

Kucinich for President 2008 | 11808 Lorain Ave | Cleveland | OH | 44111