[Davis Democrats] 6 Week Reminder for Ice Cream Social 08/23/2007

G Richard Yamagata PhD yamagata at virtual-markets.net
Wed Jul 11 16:50:18 PDT 2007

Greetings All,

This is a 6 week reminder for the Emily and Jerry's Ice Cream Social.  This
is also to correct what was written in the July newsletter.  (The September
Democratic event is the Bean Feed on September 29.)

The date of this event is August 23rd, 2007.

This annual event is held at the home of Jerry and Teresa Kaneko and their
cat, Emily (Of Emily's List fame).

Event Address:  556 Reed Drive
                Davis, CA

The cost is a suggested $10 donation at the door.

This is a Thursday evening event, scheduled for 6PM.  The Soapbox will open
at 6:30PM.  Come for ice cream at an event perfectly timed for after dinner
dessert.  Come hear all the Yolo County electeds and political pundits speak
at the club's annual soapbox event.  All club members are invited and can
address the group from the Soapbox.  Voice your political statements to all
assembled.  Expected guests that will speak include: Former Davis City
Councilman Jerry Kaneko (MC of the soapbox); All of the Davis City
Councilmembers including active Davis Democrat Club members, Sue Greenwald
(Mayor), Don Saylor; our State Assembly representative, Lois Wolk; and Yolo
County Supervisor, Mariko Yamada and School Board Member, Jim Provenza.
Also expected to attend and speak are other Davis School Boardmembers and
candidates for School Board.  I also hope that City Council Member Stephen
Souza and his wife, Robin, will be there, along with Lamar Heystek.

Take care,

Richard

G Richard Yamagata  PhD
CEO/President   VME Inc.   http://www.vme.net/

G Richard Yamagata is a member of the Davis Community Network Board of
Directors, Secretary of the Board of Directors for the Davis Democratic
Club, President of the board of Virtual Market Enterprises, Inc,
Secretary-Treasurer of the board of the Davis Progressive Business
Exchange and communications liason for the Independent Order of
Oddfellows Chapter 169 and the Business Link of Woodland and Davis.

Visit The Woodland Opera House
at:  http://www.vme.net/opera/
Davis Virtual Market - http://virtual-markets.net/vme/
Fresno - http://vme.net/fvm/   Rochester, NY - http://vme.net/rvm/
Sacramento - http://virtual-markets.com/svm/  Vacaville - http://vme.net/vvm/
Woodland  - http://vme.net/wvm/
"Pet, Vets, You, and Dr.Sue - http://vme.net/dvm/DrSue/

The thoughts expressed are my own and do not reflect the policies or opinions
of DVM, FVM, GVM, RVM, WVM, VVM, VME Inc, DCN, DDC, BLWD, DPBE, or IOOF.