[Davis Democrats] Put on a pot of coffee

John Chendo jac07 at dcn.org
Tue Jul 17 14:41:12 PDT 2007

Hi,

Senate Republicans are threatening to block a bill by Senators Levin and Reed that would require President Bush to begin troop withdrawal within 120 days, with most coming home by April 2008.

But Senator Reid has decided that he's not going to let them just make a threat and walk away -- he's going to make them stand up in front of the American people and take responsibility for their vote to stay in Iraq.

I just wrote some letters to my Senators using the simple tool on Democrats.org -- you can get talking points, and it makes sending to your Senators easy.

Check it out:

http://www.democrats.org/IraqObstruction