[Davis Democrats] Sen. Tim Johnson, D-South Dakota, our margin in the U.S.Senate

John Chendo jac07 at dcn.org
Sat Jun 30 19:45:56 PDT 2007

------ Forwarded Message
From: Bob Casey <info at bobcasey.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2007 10:28:01 -0400 (EDT)
To: <jac07 at dcn.org>
Subject: Midnight tonight

 <http://www.bobcasey.com>

Dear John,

 <http://www.actblue.com/page/caseyforjohnson?refcode=caseye.e.20070629> On
December 13, 2006, Senator Tim Johnson was rushed to the hospital, suffering
from a brain hemorrhage that nearly took his life.  All any of us could do
was to watch from the sidelines, hoping and praying that he would be
alright.

Thankfully, our hopes and prayers have been answered, and Tim is making
rapid progress in his recovery.  We expect him to re-join us in the Senate
in the next few months, and I can't tell you what an exciting day that will
be!

What you might not know, however, is that Tim is up for re-election this
next year, which is why I'm writing.

Today is the Federal Election Commission's second quarter fundraising
deadline, and it's extremely important that Tim have a strong report.
Unfortunately, since Tim can't fundraise for himself right now, all of us
are going to have to help him out.

Please make a contribution to Tim Johnson's campaign before tonight's
midnight fundraising deadline:

http://www.actblue.com/page/caseyforjohnson
<http://www.actblue.com/page/caseyforjohnson?refcode=caseye.e.20070629>

As you may remember, Tim won his last race by just 524 votes, and there is
little doubt that the national Republican Party has been preparing to take
him out in 2008.

They named Tim a top target a long time ago and now, with Democrats only in
the majority by the most slender margin, they are going to go after him with
everything they have.

And that's where you come in.  We need to give Tim the financial resources
to defend himself from the attacks that are sure to follow, and if you have
ever considered making a contribution now is the time.

Please make a contribution to Tim Johnson's campaign before tonight's
midnight fundraising deadline:

http://www.actblue.com/page/caseyforjohnson
<http://www.actblue.com/page/caseyforjohnson?refcode=caseye.e.20070629>

All of us have struggled too hard and too long to give up our Senate
majority, and Tim's seat is the most vulnerable we're going to defend next
year.  Please help this good man defend himself from the attacks of the
Republican money machine with your generous contribution.  Thanks.

Sincerely,

Bob Casey

If you feel you have received this message in error, we apologize. You can
unsubscribe
<http://links.mkt341.com/servlet/OneClickOptOutServlet?m=615891&r=NDA2MDg4MT
g1OAS2&b=0&j=ODY5NjMyNjUS1&mt=1>  at any time.
Contact Us <http://www.bobcasey.com/help/contact/>  | Privacy Policy
<http://www.bobcasey.com/help/privacy/>
Paid for and authorized by Tim Johnson For South Dakota
All content © 2007 Bob Casey for Senate
PO Box 22469
Philadelphia, PA 19110