[Davis Democrats] Sad News for the Davis Democratic Club and Board

Eileen Lindsay eileenlindsay at comcast.net
Sun Mar 4 09:30:16 PST 2007

I am so sorry for the loss to all who knew Joyce. Would one of you write a
short article about her for the next newsletter? I could insert a photo of
her too, if someone has one.

The newsletter deadline for hand submitted manuscripts & photos to be
scanned is March 10. For e-mailed material, March 15 is O.K..

Thank you,

Eileen H. Lindsay,
Newsletter editor,
757-1673